Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Add color to the cheeks

So in my last couple blogs I have been switching from makeup to fashion which is good because I can show you from both sides.Well now I am going to be showing you some other makeup products so you can use them to add more to your foundation and powder.
This here is a MAC Blush.It will help you add more of a definition to your face and make it look more elegant and beautiful.But remember you don't want to much of any product so make sure you tap off any extra blush that is on your brush.
Above here is a blush brush from Real Techniques.It is a soft and gentle brush that wont leave any damage to your skin.You can use any blush brush that you like but I think this is the best recommended brush for blush although it is kind of expensive but it is worth its price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment