Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kiss By The Sun Look

Sorry that I haven't been posting anything recently.I have been busy with shopping and packing to go on a vacation which is like less in 2 weeks.But before I go I want to give you guys a little update because when I do come back on my vacation I will be busy dealing with school and it will be hard putting up blogs.
So the makeup I want to talk about is bronzer how to give your face that kiss of the sun look.
This here is a Bobbi Brown bronzer. I love using this when I want to have a nice sleek look on me.Usually it doesn't look that good if you use to much but if you know what you are doing I am sure you will have that great look, like you are kissed by the sun!!
PS:A bronzer brush would work or even a blush brush I used and it work totally great.

No comments:

Post a Comment